St. Petersburg, FL , Oct. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Square Chain Corporation (OTC Markets: SQCC) is pleased to update shareholders on recent corporate activities.
- As previously noted, the company is in negotiations to establish a strategic relationship with a DRTV industry veteran regarding a joint effort to launch a product where Square Chain Corporation will seek to acquire the worldwide sales and marketing rights for the product to be sold for the initial test program and, assuming success of the initial test, will launch the product nationally and internationally through traditional DRTV sales and marketing channels. As an update, we are in the final negotiating stages of this agreement and hope to have an announcement sometime early November.
- The sales channels in discussion could include infomercials, US TV shopping networks, international TV shopping networks, Facebook and traditional retail stores. For this initial product launch, we have narrowed our discussions to an identified product that has the potential to provide initial revenues via the initial product sale; as well as recurring revenue for content subscriptions. We expect to make a definite determination in the very near future. The proposed partner for this project has been a well-known participant within the DRTV industry for over 30 years and has successfully managed many projects in these product categories, as well as numerous other categories. This deep experience, along with extensive industry contacts will help the company to mitigate some of the risks associated with a traditional start-up company.
- In addition, the company is pleased to announce we have formally established ties with Blockspaces. Blockspaces is a blockchain incubator located in Tampa, FL with a stated mission of fostering the growth of fast-paced, innovative individuals, enterprises and startups by providing blockchain technology education, training and development services within a supportive live & online collaborative community. Please visit their site at www.blockspaces.io for more information.
- As we embark on this strategy, we will continue to update shareholders as to our progress. It is premature to make financial projections, but we do anticipate the current strategy offering a nearer term revenue opportunity than previous management.
- The company has retained Spotlight Growth to assist with investor relations functions. Please visit their website at: www.spotlightgrowth.com
The Company’s new corporate address is listed below. You may visit our new website at www.squarechain.io
New Corporate Address
Square Chain Corporation
501 1st Ave N, Suite 901
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
About Square Chain Corporation
In March 2018, the Board of Directors elected to shift the Company’s business model to concentrate on business opportunities that might benefit from blockchain technology business applications. Square Chain has designed a multi-faceted business model to take advantage of the significant emerging opportunities being developed utilizing blockchain technology, and to invest in projects that can help define those opportunities. The initial opportunity we have identified is the DRTV industry.
The company has established a Twitter account and a Facebook account. We will utilize both social media accounts to disseminate corporate information.
Forward Looking Statements and Disclaimer
Statements made in this press release that express the Company or management’s intentions, plans, beliefs, expectations or predictions of future events, are forward-looking statements. The words “believe,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “will” and similar expressions are intended to further identify such forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. Those statements are based on many assumptions and are subject to many known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the Company’s actual activities, results or performance to differ materially from those anticipated or projected in such forward-looking statements. The Company cannot guarantee future financial results; levels of activity, performance or achievements and investors should not place undue reliance on the Company’s forward-looking statements. No information contained in this press release should be construed as any indication whatsoever of the Company’s future financial performance, future revenues or its future stock price. The forward-looking statements contained herein represent the judgment of the Company as of the date of this press release, and the Company expressly disclaims any intent, obligation or undertaking to update or revise such forward-looking statements to reflect any change in the Company’s expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements are based. No information in this press release should be construed as any indication whatsoever of the Company’s future revenues or results of operations.
Spotlight Growth is compensated, either directly or via a third party, to provide investor relations services for its clients. Spotlight Growth creates exposure for companies through a customized marketing strategy, including design of promotional material, the drafting and editing of press releases and media placement.
All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled, or is available from public sources. Spotlight Growth and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. The information contained herein is based on external sources that Spotlight Growth believes to be reliable, but its accuracy is not guaranteed. Spotlight Growth may create reports and content that has been compensated by a company or third-parties, or for purposes of self-marketing. Spotlight Growth was compensated two thousand five hundred dollars cash for the creation and dissemination of this content.
This material does not represent an investment solicitation. Certain statements contained herein constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may include, without limitation, statements with respect to the Company’s plans and objectives, projections, expectations and intentions. These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company’s industry, management’s beliefs and certain assumptions made by management.
The above communication, the attachments and external Internet links provided are intended for informational purposes only and are not to be interpreted by the recipient as a solicitation to participate in securities offerings. Investments referenced may not be suitable for all investors and may not be permissible in certain jurisdictions.
Spotlight Growth and its affiliates, officers, directors, and employees may have bought or sold or may buy or sell shares in the companies discussed herein, which may be acquired prior, during or after the publication of these marketing materials. Spotlight Growth, its affiliates, officers, directors, and employees may sell the stock of said companies at any time and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. For more information on our disclosures, please visit: https://spotlightgrowth.com//disclosures/